Google Photos is a photo sharing and storage service developed by Google. It was announced in May 2015 and spun off from Google+, the company’s former social network.Source:wikipedia
Want to recover deleted photos from Google Photos? Don’t worry, the app allows you to restore the photos or videos that you deleted. However, if you deleted them more than 30 or 60 days ago, then you won’t be able to restore them.
How to recover deleted Photos from Google Photos
- If you delete a photo or video that’s backed up in Google Photos, it will stay in your trash for 60 days.
- If you delete an item from your Android 11 and up device without it being backed up, it will stay in your trash for 30 days.
- If you see a photo or video in Google Photos that you think you deleted, it might be on a removable memory card. To delete it, use your device’s gallery app.
Restore photos & videos
Step 1: On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app.
Step 2: At the bottom of the screen, there is a ‘Library’ tab, just tap on it.
Don’t see the photos or videos?
If a deleted photo or video isn’t in trash, you can’t restore it.You won’t be able to restore a photo if:
- You moved it to trash more than 60 days ago.
- You moved it to trash, then emptied your trash.
- You moved it to trash more than 30 days ago on an Android 11 and up device, and it wasn’t backed up.
- You permanently deleted it from your trash.
- You permanently deleted it from your device’s Gallery app, without backing it up first.